Friday 21 February 2014

Tobi Wishlist

I'd been looking for an online store to buy summery/holiday clothes for when I go away at Easter, when I came across "Tobi", on Facebook, and the clothes are absolutely gorgeous. In fact, I have spent the last hour going through the entire website (so that I don't miss anything!) and have created a wishlist that doesn't seem to end. I am trying to whittle it down to a reasonable amount, so that I don't blow my student loan all in one go, but I just want it all! Whilst the clothes look to be of a really good quality, they are also very, very, reasonably priced, AND you get 50% off your first order. What more could you want? 

Here are some of the items that I am loving: 










I do not own these images. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the velvet crop tops and black bralette!!
    Grace x
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alot of the pieces and your blog it so cute and I love your background. I hate the fact that sometimes I like the whole outfit but i cannot get the bottoms , I reallylike the three last bottoms. Officially following you GFC #34 . Hope you can go to my blog and check it out, I also hope you can add me as well.(:
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete